4.05.2017

Bento Self Indulgence


This is a little purely self indulgent blog post. I love these items contributing to my own personal look! We all work so hard on perfecting our individual looks and it's so fun when it all comes together. 

This hairstyle, Alessia by Tameless, is quite pretty. It is long and luxurious with a side braid, the back as attractive as the front, and is a current store promo. My skin is by Insol, named Nicole, and is now in the store after the Skin Fair 2017 - love it! My sparkly eyes (wearing the Catwa mesh eyes applier) are called Neva Glitter by Euphoric.  

Do you have a Bento head yet? I'm wearing Catwa's Catya. With Bento capabilities returning us to unique personal styling now in mesh form, I'm excited to see all the different looks we can create for ourselves. I became quite the tweaker, trying to get the face shape exactly how I wanted it.


CREDITS:

Hair -  Tameless - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Alessia - Promo on MP! ~~> Direct Link to Demo

Skin/Applier - Insol - 'Nicole' (Catwa)
Lipstick - Insol - 'Candy' (Catwa) Matte

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head & Mesh Eyes 
Maitreya Lara Body

Eye Applier - Euphoric - Neva Glitter Eyes (Catwa)

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)