4.14.2017

She's Like A Caged Bird


Right now I feel like a bird
caged without a key
Ev'ryone comes to stare at me
with so much joy and reverie
They don't know how I feel inside
Through my smile I cry

They don't know what they're doing to me
keeping me from flying
That's why I say that I know why
the caged bird sings
Only joy comes from song 

She's so rare and beautiful to others
Why not just set her free
so she can fly, fly, fly
spreading her wings and her song?

Let her fly, fly, fly 
the whole world to see 
She's like a caged bird
Fly, fly, ooh, just let her fly
just let her fly, just let her fly
spread her wings
spread beauty

                                                     ~~ Caged Bird, Alicia Keys


CREDITS:

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ - Shizuko Mesh Hair - Style 1
Gacha @ The Chapter Four until April 21st !!

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head & Mesh Eyes 
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands/Feet

Eye Applier - Euphoric - Love Eyes (Catwa)

Lipstick - Glam Affair - Princess Lipstick  (Catwa) - Set 2
___________________________________________________

Necklace - !It! (Indulge Temptation)
Dark Kinky Queen Mask
Dark Side 2 Fashion Fair until April 30th !!

********
More Store Info:
___________________________________________________

Dress - ChicModa - Tracy Dress
Maitreya, Physique, Hourglass
12 Single Colors, Full Pack Inc. 4 Exclusive Patterns
Panties - 12 Colors w On/Off Option!
Cosmopolitan until April 22nd !!


******
More Store Info:
_____________________________________

Pose/Prop - Artis - Caged
@ Pose Fair 2017 until April 29th !!



Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)