5.08.2017

Peace by Peace Hunt - More Goodies


On a picnic morning without a warning
I looked at you and somehow I knew

On a day for singing
My heart went winging
A picnic grove was our rendezvous

You and I in the sunshine
We strolled the fields and farms
At the last light of evening
I held you in my arms

Now when days grow stormy
And lonely for me
I just recall picnic time and you

Now when days grow stormy
And lonely for me
I just recall picnic time and you

                                                   ~~ Picnic, the McGuire Sisters


CREDITS:

PEACE BY PEACE HUNT THROUGH MAY 31st !!

Earrings - #47 - Melodic - InWorld
Bamboo Earrings - Gold
4 Different Hunt Gifts! Earrings in Gold, Black, Rose Gold & Silver
     General Hint/Tip: Everything is inside the store.
     Hint 1: What's that chair doing there?
     Hint 2: One of these pillows isn't like the others.
     Hint 3: So many frames!
     Hint 4: All things Omega.

Outfit - #17 - Prism - InWorld
Milan Crochet Tee & Silk Shorts
w/Solid & Crochet Options/Huds
Hint - ACCESSORIES add the finishing touch to any outfit.


Heels - #29 - LUZ (Luzifee Design) - InWorld
Nadya Heels (Slink High)
 Hint: Under the roof - over your head


Furniture/Rezzables - #42 - *Dench Designs* - InWorld
The British Summer BBQ
Gazebo
Hint - A stitch in time saves nine, better get sewing then.
_________________________________

Pose/Prop - Salacity - InWorld Marketplace Flickr
OMG Puppies! photo prop w/poses
@ Level Up !!

_________________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Lala w/Bow

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head & Mesh Eyes 
Maitreya Lara Body
Skin Applier - Glam Affair - Nanny (Catwa)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)