5.27.2017

Swank To Add Fashion Everywhere


After months of face switching, I have finally decided I prefer my Lelutka Chloe Bento head. Not that I won't continue to wear my Catwa Catya - yes, I love that one too - but I feel like "me" wearing Chloe. It's a difficult choice, choosing which mesh head is really "us!" 

Here's something that isn't difficult - finding really beautiful fashion at Swank! In this post, I'm wearing Ghostyss' Clarisse dress. It's extremely sexy - check out the back on your own, wink. I'm also sharing some of the fantastic furniture and decor items offered to us by [Park Place]. I truly love this store's creations, and will point out the faux window which will really "make" a room! We can add our own pics to the Spring Wall Frames, just select and drag into the frames. Note to self - take more pics of my sweetie, he's very photogenic.

Have you tried the brand new hairstyles by TRUTH? New textures, new styler huds. This is Lake, and it's gorgeous. I'll never have a favorite hairstyle by Truth - love, love, love them all!


CREDITS:

Hair - TRUTH - Lake

Eyes - *ScS* (Sinful Curves)
Adorjan Eyes - Jade (Bright)
System, Mesh Eyes, Catwa & Omega appliers
Choice Bright, Standard or Bloodshot
Swank !!

Dress - Ghostyss
Clarisse
Standard Mesh, Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s), TMP
Swank !!

Furniture/Decor - [Park Place] - May Display 2
Spring Chintz Large Ottoman, Spring Wall Frames
Books 1 Picture, Lexington Round Accent Table
Decorative Bowl w/ White Flowers
Lexington Coffee Table, Accessories - Stack of Books
Table Magazines, Spring Faux Window
Green Floor Plant, Spring Plush Area Rug
Swank !!

_____________________________________________

Heels - .:KC:. Couture InWorld / Marketplace
LYNN HEELS

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ inc. Glam Affair Chloe Skin,
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
_____________________________________________

Harley 02

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)