5.04.2017

Went Downtown For Correctional Purposes


I've been a bad, bad girl. Second Life cops have hauled me downtown for correctional purposes. Maybe Santa will spring me - oh wait, that was from a previous post I did. ;)

What a set of poses! NANTRA is so creative to brighten our little deviant hearts this way. This is one pose from the Arrested Development set available as gachas at The Gacha Garden. Bento, yay! The poses include placards for our different crimes (wink) and a lineup backdrop. How fun is this!

Pose - {NANTRA}
Arrested Development
Pose 4 (Rare) w/Placard & Backdrop
Exclusive @ The Gacha Garden until May 31st !!


* * * * * * * *
More Information about NANTRA Poses:
_____________________________________________

And...since I pretty much covered up my key-ewt outfit by Sn@tch, here is another pic. I'm still being a deviant, oh my, have I learned nothing??


I'm wearing Sn@tch's Harmony Hair...which I love...(Cheryl Ladd? I'm dating myself). My Tank & Mini Skirt are a set called Dharma. with all the color options and sizes, this is a perfect summer outfit. I'm also wearing my beloved Mayhem tattoo by Sn@tch. I actually start feeling deviant when I wear it! Maybe that's why I got hauled downtown, blame it on the tattoo!


:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Harmony Hair
+
Dharma Suede Tank & Mini Skirt


+
Mayhem Tattoo
Part Of
Fish 4 This - Time For Battle (Older Release)

 _____________________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes, V2.7 Updated!
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Skin, Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
_____________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)