7.01.2017

A Sudden Stillness


There was a sudden stillness
like the gap between ticks on a clock,
but the next tick never coming.

                            ~~ Sadie Jones, The Outcast

Strangest thing. While working on this pic, my viewer froze and booted me off. When I returned, all my new Lelutka appliers (from July's Powder Pack) had disappeared and I was back to what I was originally wearing. What's more, my texture for Masoom's Beatrice gown had changed. I guess this look was begging to be blogged, lol.

Today is the first day for Hair Fair 2017. I was fortunate enough to be selected for early access, and here I'm showing a gorgeous hairstyle by [DUE], called After Monday. Two versions are included; this is the longer one. If you have difficulty getting into the Fair, just keep trying - the Fair runs until July 16th.

The Beatrice gown by Masoom is absolutely stunning. It is Grecian in style, appropriately for this round of Tres Chic, with open sides for maximum yet elegant exposure. The last day to pick up this stunner during the event is July 5th. 


CREDITS:

Hair - [DUE] - After Monday V2
@ Hair Fair 2017 until July 16th !!
More Info On Website
_____________________________________________

Gown - [[ Masoom ]]
Beatrice
Maitreya, Slink Hourglass (Materials Enable)
Huds w/11 Colors, 6 colors for Belt & Gems
Exclusive @ Tres Chic until July 5th !!
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
_____________________________________________

Eyes - *YS&YS* - Tresor Eyes for Lelutka Bento (Applier)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands

Head/Skin Applier - Amara Beauty - Amy
Powder Pack (Lelutka) June 2017 - More Info HERE

Lighting & Pose - LUMIPro 2017

Location - The Outer Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)