7.07.2017

Bring Me To Life

Wake me up, wake me up inside, I can't wake up, 
Wake me up inside, save me, 
Call my name and save me from the dark, wake me up
Bid my blood to run, I can't wake up
Before I come undone, save me
Save me from the nothing I've become
Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real, bring me 
To life

                                 ~~ Bring Me To Life, Evanescence

Sn@tch, as only Sn@tch can do, is offering up some hair beauty in Beatrix at The Darkness Chamber. And! Fish 4 This awesome collection called It's a Cruel Summer. We just can't go wrong with fun, free, sexy stuff!

CREDITS:

Hair - :::Sn@tch:::

Outfit - :::Sn@tch:::
Fish 4 This - It's A Cruel Summer
24 Pieces! 
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Tattoo - .ARISE. - Tattoo Marks (Lelutka)

Eyes - *YS&YS* - Tresor Eyes for Lelutka Bento (Applier)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Applier
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - Foxcity Lara's Seduction-m

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)