7.23.2017

More At KT Creators Festival!


Ever aware of our SL group limitations, I was culling a few. My viewer jumped as I clicked. OMG, I left one of my blogger groups! I felt...adrift! Fortunately, a notecard to my sweet blogger manager fixed that. Then I was able to work on blogging. :-)

On to the marvelous items in this post, by two creators featured at the KT Creators Festival. I very happily put on my shorts outfit with matching shoes by Sinfully Sweet. Cute, cute, cute! The fit is just right and there are multiple fit options. When you're in the mood for a super cute casual outfit, get this one so its ready to pop on and go!

When I rezzed the bedroom set by The Rug Shop, my mouth dropped open. This is one seriously beautiful and unique looking set! Do note, no animations are included, but smartier than me pants people can add them. These items take you on a delightful, cohesive color ride and are show quality. The koi on the included backgroun wall are amazing! Am I in a fish tank? If I am, I'll happily stay here.

(Not-so-subliminal message - Go to the KT Creators Festival before it ends!)


CREDITS:

Hair - TRUTH - Taja

Outfit - Sinfully Sweet
 Like A Fighter
Top, Shorts, Shoes
Multiple Fits!
Exclusive KT Creators Festival July 14-30th !!

Furniture/Decor - The Rug Shop
Autisum Awareness bed set
(Note: Complete bedroom set, no animations)
Exclusive KT Creators Festival July 14-30th !!

This event supports The World Autism Organisation
________________________________________

Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]
Powder Pack (Lelutka) July 2017 - More Info HERE

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Applier
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet


Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)