7.12.2017

Time For The KT Creators Festival!


We're steppin' out, where shall we go...oh I know! July 14th through 30th heralds the KT Creators Festival! This is quite a fun event, with a special build. Be careful when you TP in, there's a shark to greet you. ;) I particularly love blogging for this event - I get to review and share with you items from creators with whom I'm familiar and new ones too. It's also very special, with all profits going to support the World Autism Organisation. There are over 60 designers participating, with rides, a hunt, gachas, auctions, oh and that shark! I'll report more as I experience more myself. Come join us and have lots of fun!

My dress and heels are a little sneak peek created by ~EccentriciXi~, yes, offered exclusively at the Festival. 


CREDITS:


Hair - [LCKY] - Zana
Hair Fair 2017 until July 16th !!
More Info On Website
________________________________________

Outfit - ~EccentriciXi~ 
Dress - Syrena
Heels - Annli
Multiple Fits!
Exclusives @ KT Creators Festival July 14-30th !!
This event supports The World Autism Organisation
________________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Applier
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

Pose/Location - My Home Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)