7.12.2017

Workin' Out To the 80's!


Come on, everyone, look 80's fierce with me, while we do Workin' Out To The 80's on our trampolines! We're going to jump and tone to our favorite 80's songs. So Let's Get Physical while we Jump!

Did you pick up your Hair Fair GIFT from Exile? Go get it, just a few more days until the event is over. It's a very cute style!

My jogging outfit, I Love the 80's, is a new release by RYL (Rose Your Life). The clothing pieces are great for mix-n-match colors, and can be worn with other items from your inventory. Who dares wear the top alone? Gasp! Everything fits great, and I love the sneakers! Below I have included links to the designer's ad pics on Flickr so you can see everything included and the versatility.


CREDITS:

Exile - Evie (Gift!)
Hair Fair 2017 until July 16th !!
More Info On Website
________________________________________

Jogging Outfit - RYL (ROSE YOUR LIFE)
I Love the 80s - 260Ls
Top, Bra, Shorts, Necklace, Armbands, Headband, Nail Polish
Inc. Sunglasses Not Depicted
Multiple Fits & Texture Change Huds
Sneakers - 99Ls
More Info & Designer Pics on Flickr:
Outfit
Sneakers
* * * * * * * *
Store Information:
InWorld Kuroni Location / Flickr / Website
_____________________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Applier
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

Pose/Location - My Home Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)