9.01.2017

As If To Say, Did I Leave The Gas On?


The title. If you know who said that and find it as hysterical as I did, well, you're my kinda person! I have lots of pretties to show you, now that you've popped into my boudoir. New glorious hair by Rezology - this is Sky 293, Bento and Material Enabled. It's a fancy updo, great for formal wear and period or fantasy fashion. A little GOT inspired? It's awesome, and fits my Catwa mesh head very well. 

My skin/mesh applier is by Esode, omg, I love it so much I put my Catwa head back on! This is Harper, in the Ginger Cream tone (darkest). This skin is really beautiful, smooth and creamy with prettily blushing cheeks. I'm wearing my own modified shape, but the package includes a super cute shape along with the head and body appliers. I'll model it sometime, but don't wait on me, demo it for oohs and ahhs. Other than my Izzie's dimples, I am wearing no other makeup; this is Harper as she comes.

My jewelry is by Zuri Rayna, and you're going to want to make note and drop everything for this set. This is the Pandora Ensemble, consisting of all pieces - necklace, earrings and matching bracelets. It's the store's 5000 Member Group Gift.  GROUP GIFT. And get this - through our upcoming Monday holiday, the group join is only 49Ls!! You need this group, membership savings are phenomenal for jewelry perfection.

I was going to show you a closeup of the jewelry, until I put on Desmonia's fantabulous lingerie set called Jasmine. I thought everything looked so cool together I had to pan back and show all. Talk about feeling elegant and sexy at the same time, wow! I love this set. My partner loves this set. Nodding. Hmm, I really do think I turned the gas off, honey, will you check?


CREDITS:
Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Sky 293 - NEW !!
Bento, Materials Enabled
___________________________________

Skin/Catwa Head Applier - Esode
Harper

Maitreya, Slink
Tone Used - Ginger Cream
Direct Link To MP Item HERE


♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorldMarketplace / Flickr
_____________________________________________


Jewelry - Zuri Rayna InWorld
Pandora Ensemble
In Rich Aqua Seal Pearl/Amethyst
Antique Necklace, Bracelets
Chanty Earrings
5000 Member Group Gift!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Outfit - -Desmonia- 
Jasmine Lingerie
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s), TMP
Top, Panties
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_______________________________________

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Eye Applier - .euphoric
Euphoria (Catwa)

Izzie's - Catwa - Dimples

Rings - Chop Zuey
Amourette Plt Engagment Ring & Wedding Band

Pose - Pose Maniac - Flora 1m
@ Limit8 until September 13th !!

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)