9.03.2017

Like I'm Living A Teenage Dream


You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream
The way you turn me on, I can't sleep
Let's run away and don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My heart stops when you look at me
Just one touch, now baby I believe
This is real, so take a chance
And don't ever look back, don't ever look back

                                     ~~ Teenage Dream, Katy Perry


CREDITS:

Skin/Omega Head Applier - Esode
Harper
Maitreya, Slink Body Appliers
Tone Used - Ginger Cream
Direct Link To MP Item HERE

♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorldMarketplace / Flickr
_____________________________________________

Hair/Outfit - :::Sn@tch:::
Britney Hair
 +
Charlie Hoodie & Sweatshirt
Logan Mini Skirt
 +
Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________

Sneakers - =JLD= (Julianne Lemondrop)
Ladies Sneakers color change
Slink, Maitreya

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - Le Poppycock
Sounds of our yesterdays

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)