11.03.2017

Stringed Instrument


Wanna make some beautiful music with me? I'm a stringed instrument. ;)

I prefer my Lelutka head for many reasons, but I do love my Catwa Catya head too! She wanted to make an appearance. My incredibly awesome bikini is called CEIJA, by Justice. It's an original mesh creation with an extensive texture hud in the fatpack. Beaded strings adorn the top and bottom. I popped on my Montana hair and hat by Truth 'cause it matched so nicely. This is a perfect little outfit for enjoying the sun. The pieces mix-and-match with other things too - I went shopping earlier and popped on some jeans with the bikini top. In summary, CEIJA is a necessary-ism.


CREDITS:

Bikini - [JUSTICE]
CEIJA
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s)
Extensive Fatpack Texture Hud
Original Mesh
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Montana w/Hat

Head/Skin Applier - Amara Beauty
Livia (Catwa, June Powder Pack)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Eye Applier - Euphoric
Euphoria (Catwa)

Izzie's - Catwa - Dimples

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)