4.13.2018

Blue Orchids Only Bloom In Your Eyes


I dreamed of two blue orchids
Two beautiful blue orchids
One night while in my lonely room
I dreamed of two blue orchids
So full of love and light
That I wanted to possess each tender bloom
Then my dream took wings
And through a thousand springs
Blue orchids seemed in a world apart
But when I met you
Something pale and blue
Came stealing from the meadows of my heart
I saw my two blue orchids
My beautiful blue orchids
Last night and what a sweet surprise
When you looked at me
It was plain to see
Blue orchids only bloom in your eyes

              ~~ Glenn Miller


CREDITS:

Jewelry - Zuri Rayna
Orchid Collection in Amethyst/Pink Frost
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet
Swank
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - April
THEME:  City of Angels
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Athena

Eyes - .euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)

Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair - Adley (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
___________________________

Pose - *PosESioN* - Nails 6

Background - Salacity Creations
Seamless Photo Background - Panoramics
Pose Fair through April 30th

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)